HEY buddies. You can call me Zila or whatsoeva. I was born at Selangor and currently living at boundary Nilai/Sepang. I'm an engineering student and a big dreamer. Become an engineer always my dream. Become a perfect woman always in my heart. Become a perfect Muslim will and always what I'm hoping for. This is just me who know how to be happy, sad, hurt and else. THANKS for READING , sorry if my english so bad. I'm just a human who is not perfect try to be one.
I come back here. Seeing my old memories. My old thought. Do I get better or worst. Just for an update. I have graduated from university. Work as ISO Assistant Coordinator. Living my life to the fullest this past few years (Cewahhh).
2021. COVID PANDEMIC IS GETTING WORST! In 2019 who would have expected we need to wear mask everywhere. Not for style but for health. Movement restricted order and all that. Work from home. Haaa life sure getting hard and here I am pondering what ability that I have. What I can do to improve myself. Lacking everywhere while still lazy to improvise. Getting lazy to write too. If this was me in few years back, I would already write a long ass paragraph just to explain my condition. Maybe we had different place to vent our feelings and anger. Come to think of it, My blog often filled with broken hearted post. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for lending me Syafiq Iqbal as my partner. I pray that we can strengthen this relationship and make it halal. Amin.
I think that is all I can write here. Just to leave my thought which I might comeback later and giggle reading at this post. Who know few years later, we all can overcome this pandemic together and everything is getting normal again. I will try to hunt for a better job and improvise myself. In few years later I will come back again and say, wahhh I did it. Thank you dear self.
I come back here. Seeing my old memories. My old thought. Do I get better or worst. Just for an update. I have graduated from university. Work as ISO Assistant Coordinator. Living my life to the fullest this past few years (Cewahhh).
2021. COVID PANDEMIC IS GETTING WORST! In 2019 who would have expected we need to wear mask everywhere. Not for style but for health. Movement restricted order and all that. Work from home. Haaa life sure getting hard and here I am pondering what ability that I have. What I can do to improve myself. Lacking everywhere while still lazy to improvise. Getting lazy to write too. If this was me in few years back, I would already write a long ass paragraph just to explain my condition. Maybe we had different place to vent our feelings and anger. Come to think of it, My blog often filled with broken hearted post. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for lending me Syafiq Iqbal as my partner. I pray that we can strengthen this relationship and make it halal. Amin.
I think that is all I can write here. Just to leave my thought which I might comeback later and giggle reading at this post. Who know few years later, we all can overcome this pandemic together and everything is getting normal again. I will try to hunt for a better job and improvise myself. In few years later I will come back again and say, wahhh I did it. Thank you dear self.