Azilah itu AKU ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK
A flashback
Wednesday, March 19, 2014 • 11:42 PM • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum

It has been a while since I last update my blog. My intention is just to write about the memory that i had last year. Yeahhh.. beautiful yet full of sorrow in it. I mean. hmm.. whatever.

Tomorrow, 96's batch will get their result. I still remember the day i want to take the result. It was sunny day.  i went to school with my friend. i still remember when my teacher praised my friends a lot. since they already know that both of my friends got straight A's in their SPM. Well it's not a shocking news since they performed well at school. And i'm at the middle of them just nodded down as I know my result are not that good. Who know?

We snap a picture with all classmate. With my study group team. it was really sad because i miss all of them so much right now! Okayh the most killing moment was when the teacher start to announce students name. one by one. starting with 5 A's. i wish i was in the list but i'm not. then 6 A's. Almost lost my hope. I start to breaking down. Then suddenly they called my name. I'm not expecting that. Who know? i play too much during SPM. i didn't really study. But Alhamdulillah. it's all fate.

wearing black scarf, number 3 from right standing at the middle.

But still, some of my relatives get angry with me because they said i'm not doing this seriously. what the?? Let me be. Enough with all the expectation. My family not even do that and who are you giving me such comment. 

For all 96's batch. Good luck. you know what, whatever you get, That is your fate. Be ready and everything happen for a reason. If you are not good enough, that is mean you need to work harder in your life. If you perform well in your SPM, then it's mean you need to maintain it. Whatever it is, you are the one that can choose your life. Either it's a doctor, engineer, a painter, chef, whatever it is, just say it, as long as it is Halal and a right thing to do, then just do it. 



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HYE , you are currently at my space so beware, I'm watching you. Muahahhaha "evil laugh"

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Spread your love :D "

OTHERS;


>> Aku si pendosa... Harus belajar untuk perbaiki diri ini
date : 30/12/2013
at:10 am


>> kanak-kanak riang
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

SENARAI CITE DONGENG;

  • Hectic week eyyy
  • How bout' a senior?
  • I'm Sorry . . .
  • A little space to breath
  • Food & Me
  • Just wait until. . .
  • Siapalah Kita
  • Our Project
  • Hyper(tension)active
  • Truth