Azilah itu AKU ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK
It Was A Dream :)
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 • 7:45 PM • 0 comments
I was walking to no where... I don't know where i'm heading to... i walked to the train bridge, then walking again.. All of sudden i was there. A place with many people wearing veil, and me too. I saw my mom, and my friends. I was curious, why are we here? Suddenly i saw my grandma, i walked again and hugged her. With a shiny face she smile at me. Kinda make my heart melting. I want to cry but i didn't. As we keep stayed there, i keep looking at her. I miss this face so much! I miss her. Suddenly I was wondering, i asked to myself, "is that Ka'abah behind my grandma?". Yes it is, but not really clear. I smiled again. We are here. Alhamdulillah. I don't know what are we doing next. What i know is all of sudden i was in a room and still wearing veil. "We" i don't remember who was with me on that time, but i'm sure that we are holding white cloth which is a shroud. I was startled.. Why? Slowly and slowly she gone...

i wake up, still evening. i look on my phone. it shown that it is 5 p.m
ahh, tears falling down slowly. i smiled. at least i'm able to see her face again.
with a bright smile at a wonderful place.
she came like trying to give me a spirit..
it's okay, i'm okay, i can do it :)
I can face it :)
i can feel all of it.

Nenek, acik rindu nenek... smoga roh nenek aman di sana ~ Al-Fatihah
5/5/2012


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HYE , you are currently at my space so beware, I'm watching you. Muahahhaha "evil laugh"

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Spread your love :D "

OTHERS;


>> Aku si pendosa... Harus belajar untuk perbaiki diri ini
date : 30/12/2013
at:10 am


>> kanak-kanak riang
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

SENARAI CITE DONGENG;

  • Be My Ownself :)
  • JUst one post before SPM ^^
  • Sayang
  • I don't know when, but i'll cry
  • Pecuuttt! Weewuuu
  • Heartless
  • Jangan Main2 laa.. -_-
  • Abaikan jer :p
  • Step by Step..
  • Inilah Dia...