Azilah itu AKU ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK
Step by Step..
Thursday, July 12, 2012 • 10:27 PM • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum..
heyya... --' currently playing song Pachelbel's Canon in D
i don't know why, but i'm seriously touched by that song...
ahh, nowdays i love to listen to the song by Beethoven, Pachelbel and others.
eh, I can cry just by listening to the instrumental okayh.. >.<
 Its touched my soul and i feel like flyingg~wikiwkiwkiwkwiwiwki..
Okayh..stop this part...
p/s: bukak youtube, cari "ThePianoGuys"... serious ohsem gilerr!!

Now i have my study group!! Midnight study.. :p lol.. naik moto leh rempit skali...weng wenggg
Lepak kelompok 13 sambil blaja and siapkan hw. ^.^

urmm..actually I don't really know what i need to write...
Ramadhan is nearer, so let us together increases our ibadah ^.^

To all people around me, I know sometime my attitude quite akward and I like to spacing out. I don't know it start when, but i can feel the changes in myself... I know sometime it might hurt for you to understand me and it's of course annoying. I  knew it. All I can say is please forgive me.. I just don't know when I'm gonna die and please forgive me for all my sin... If I did something that make you hurt, please tell me... I just can't control myself. I hope i can get through this Ramadhan. Whatever I said, whatever I did, Whatever i make, i still love all person around me, especially my family, my friends and all of the universe. Eh, mcm touching pulak ayat kan... kayh kayhh.. Selamat Menjalani Bulan Ramadhan kali ini dgn penuh kberkatan dan amal ibadah... Rebut peluang skali seumur hidup ni..manela tau, ni ramadhan yg terakhir utk kita... :3

Salam sayang: Azilah Tahir



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HYE , you are currently at my space so beware, I'm watching you. Muahahhaha "evil laugh"

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Spread your love :D "

OTHERS;


>> Aku si pendosa... Harus belajar untuk perbaiki diri ini
date : 30/12/2013
at:10 am


>> kanak-kanak riang
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

SENARAI CITE DONGENG;

  • Inilah Dia...
  • 4 Lelaki Yang Ditarik Ke Neraka
  • Awak tu kan Pompuan :)
  • Another piece of paper
  • Because you are worth it
  • Happy Labour Day -Special Event
  • If you know it might hurt you, why you do it?
  • The story I want to tell you~
  • A happyyyy Wednesday! *love it yaww
  • What do you think so?