
|
Give me a little space...
Friday, March 30, 2012 • 10:50 PM • 0 comments Assalmualaikum...*Breath in, breath out* You know what? There a certain things that you don't want to share it. However, you do feel like want to share it to someone. That kind of thing... Seriously, it will make that person think about it non stop...Have you ever been in such situation? Forget it... You know what, there is certain thing that people will never understand what are you trying to do. Even that what are we doing is just for their sake, they will miss understood it and blame us for doing that. That things...really...really...put me in a situation that i couldn't tell... It's not like I don't want to help them... but in this condition, i couldn't do that... Sorry... Even i try to think in a different way, but it's still doesn't make any sense for me to do that! I hate it when i need to face the situation where is I need to make a decision. And when you try to make a decision, you must think about it carefully. but.... when you start to think about it, there must be a lot of things that playing in your head... ==' okayh. I start to talk nonsense again. The only thing that I can say, I'm not going to do that because I want to protect you. Please understand me... :') |
MY WORDS;
GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;
OTHERS;
♥ >> Aku si pendosa... Harus belajar untuk perbaiki diri ini
date : 30/12/2013
at:10 am
♥ >> kanak-kanak riang
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm
♥ >> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm
SENARAI CITE DONGENG; |