Azilah itu AKU ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK
:'(
Monday, November 7, 2011 • 11:55 AM • 0 comments
i'm not strong as I thought


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HYE , you are currently at my space so beware, I'm watching you. Muahahhaha "evil laugh"

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Spread your love :D "

OTHERS;


>> Aku si pendosa... Harus belajar untuk perbaiki diri ini
date : 30/12/2013
at:10 am


>> kanak-kanak riang
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

SENARAI CITE DONGENG;

  • Last Day of Drama Practice
  • A bit tired today~
  • When I at Johor :D
  • # Kempen sygi diri sndiri # [hohoho]
  • Juz can't imagine how excited am i right now!
  • This is how I spend my tym during holiday~
  • ♥ I miz to do what i'm always do ! ♥
  • ♥♡ I miz my fwen! ♥♡
  • Saya takde kedit nak bls mesej awak...huhu
  • Tak tau nak wat pe~