Myself
Wanna know me?

HEY buddies. You can call me Zila or whatsoeva. I was born at Selangor and currently living at boundary Nilai/Sepang. I'm an engineering student and a big dreamer. Become an engineer always my dream. Become a perfect woman always in my heart. Become a perfect Muslim will and always what I'm hoping for. This is just me who know how to be happy, sad, hurt and else. THANKS for READING , sorry if my english so bad. I'm just a human who is not perfect try to be one.
THE END
Credits more;
Template :N.Afiqah
Basecode :Masterly_elmo
Tutorial : Afiqah Wana Atiqah
Pictures : We Heart It
Best View : Google Chrome
What wroong with you???

=='
da g cek doc ke?
erkk..agak2 kowg bgg x??
aq xde lah bgg mne..
cume ksian je ngan bdak ni..
yeah..mmg wajar digelar budak...
xtaulah sakit ape..
tetibe nk soh aq mmpos kan.. ish ish.. :'| sadis sgguh dak nih..ntah dri mne cruk pon aq xtau.. -,-
PAST • FUTURE